Do you feel compelled but don’t know how to start? Here’s a short list of things you could start incorporating in your daily routine.
- Reduce – before buying, ask yourself if you really need it.
- Buy bulk or unbagged products.
- Refuse to take home packaging that you know you don’t need
- Reuse – prefer packaging that you can reuse at home. Stop single-use.
- Dispose responsibly – consult your city waste management department to learn what streams they recycle. Rinse collectables before throwing them into the recycling bin. Look for alternatives to recycle what the city does not (TerraCycle, CHaRM, store drop-off, etc).
- Organize a litter picking activity in your favorite park or beach. Invite the kids and tell them why we are doing it – learn more- link to a page that shows our pictures and gives tips on how to organize it (like use gloves, collect trash on paper bags, dispose responsibility what you collected etc).
- Spread the love – share what you learned with your kids, family and friends and help us educate the world and make an impact.
- Subscribe to our page to learn more about sustainable choices by product category.